LiFe Battery System HV1 – 15.2 kWh
Model: LiFe Battery System HV1 – 15.2 kWh
- Compact size and lightweight! 11,40 kWh ESS!
- Includes 4 Modules and one Control Box
- The modular design allows easy expansion for the future, up to 15 units!
- Fast Charging (Lithium-Iron-Phosphate – LiFePO4)
- 6000-8000 charging actions, are approximately 12-15 years product life
- Works with all our solar Inverters SAN Three-Phase Series, one ESS for all!
- Linear Back-up times (Lithium-Ion Technology)
- Discharging ability, up to 37A, and with higher Voltage, the capacity will get higher.
- 50A peak discharging capability (5 seconds)
The PowerWalker LiFe Battery System is a modular and scalable lithium-ion battery pack, suitable for all our solar inverters. The energy storage system or ESS, is lightweight and compact, it charges at a high rate, and is designed to last between 2000-8000 charge cycles; perfect for long term projects. The lithium-ion technology guarantees safety and reliability. The back-up time works linearly, so you will get what you have!
The ESS, together with our solar inverters will function as a centralized power solution:
- store solar power into the batteries,
- save money by using the stored energy for self-consumption (night-time), and
- use it as a power back-up when the powergrid fails.
For EV (electric vehicle) charging usage, please notice that the lifetime of the battery will be reduced significantly.
The PowerWalker LiFe Battery System consists of two products, the module and the Control Box (necessary accessory).
|Variation de la série: 15.2 kWh|
|Input & Output Connectors|
|Additional Features||Lithium Battery, Parallel Connectivity, Battery Breaker|
|Batteries and Autonomy|
|DC Voltage||128x 3.2V|
|Charger||Discharge Efficiency (DC to AC): 98%
Battery Life Cycles:
|Battery Nominal Capacity [kWh]||15.20|
|Nominal DC Voltage [V]||409,6|
|Maximum PV / AC Charge Current [A]||25|
|Communication||RS-485 – BMS Communication, RJ-11 – for Communication|
|Parallel Operation [Units]||3|
|Temperature||-10°C – 50°C|
|Package Content||Battery Pack, Communication Cable|
|Manual Languages||EN, DE|
|Product Dimensions (DxWxH) [mm]||250 x 625 x 1460 mm|
|Product Weight [kg]||186.5|