Last update: 2016.11.14 10:38
SNMP Web Manager is a SNMP web card manager software. It can provide web server to monitor and manage multiple UPSs in a networked environment including LAN and INTERNET via SNMP web card. It can detect temperature and humidity for the environment via connecting to EMD (Environmental Monitoring Device). Integrated with Shutdown Wizard, it can not only prevent data loss from power outage and safely shutdown systems, but also store programming data and scheduled shut down the UPS. All UPS warning and fault event records can be kept in SNMP web card.Feature summary:
- Web Interface (Open monitor via Web Browser)
- Offer SNMP MIB to monitor UPS status.
- Support wake on LAN function.
- Support protocol such as TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP and so on.
- Integrated with Shutdown Wizard can prevent data loss from power outage and safely shutdown systems.
- Store UPS warning, fault and EMD warning.
- Support VMware ESX 3.5, 4.0, 4.1 and ESXi 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 6.0
- ViewPower Pro Software additionally available
- Supports multiple languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese
- Current version: 1.05
ShutdownWizard is a small agent for executing shutdown command. The command comes from remotely controlling software (ViewPower) to all connected PCs.
- A small agent installed on PC/Server
- It receives the signal from SNMP and executes safe system shutdown
- Should be installed on every PC in the network
- Current version:
Shutdown for VMware - Feature summary:
- Shutdown Wizard for VMware and vMA
- Current version: 1.04