Last update: 2017.03.06 09:26
ViewPowerMini is an advanced UPS management software. It allows to remote monitor and manage from one to multiple UPSs in a networked environment, either LAN or Internet. It can not only prevent data loss from power outage and safely shutdown systems, but also store programming data and scheduled shutdown UPSs.
ViewPowerMini includes ViewPowerMini service,GUI (user interface) and ViewPowerMini icon. ViewPowerMini service is the core of ViewPowerMini software. It’s a system program running in the back end. It will communicate with UPS, record event, notify users with events, and execute command according to users’ request. GUI is operated in Browser and communicated with back-end program. Users can monitor UPSs for real-time status, information and modify UPS setting parameters via GUI.
- Allows control and monitoring of multiple UPSs via LAN and INTERNET
- User-friendly power analysis graph: event statistics, history data chart export
- Real-time dynamic graphs of UPS data (voltage, frequency, load level, battery level)
- Safely OS shutdown and protection from data loss during power failure
- Warning notifications via audible alarm, broadcast, mobile messenger, and e-mail
- Scheduled UPS on/off, battery test, programmable outlet control, and audible alarm control
- Password security protection and remote access management
- Support VMware ESX and ESXi
- Supports multiple languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Chinese
- Current version: 1.01 SP2